In cases of disputed claims, we support our clients primarily in reaching an amicable solution with their business partners. If out-of-court negotiations should not succeed, we certainly enforce claims by taking legal action and thereby contribute to the economic success of entrepreneurial activity. Our mandates regarding the enforcement and defence of claims cover, inter alia, the following subjects:
• Enforcement of claims arising from contracts on the delivery of energy and the defence against claims (allegedly) resulting from those contracts. This includes the representation before state courts and in arbitration proceedings.
• Assessment of liabilities and recourse claims resulting from plant engineering projects.
• Representation before the Federal Network Agency (Bundesnetzagentur) and the German State Regulatory Authorities (Landesregulierungsbehörden), e.g. on issues concerning the access to the network or grid fees.
• Legal representation before state courts in post-investment disputes regarding energy companies and projects.
• Proceedings before administrative courts to review decisions of administrative authorities (especially in connection with the biofuel quota).